Get matched with vetted recruiters you can trust

Find honest, accountable, and knowledgeable recruiters at the top travel therapy agencies, guaranteed to pay you fair and have the jobs you want.

Nomadicare helps you...

Make more money

Recruiters are guaranteed to pay the most upfront. You can also compare their offer to other travelers in that location and setting!

Find jobs faster

We get jobs from all the best agencies, so we know which recruiters have the most jobs in your specialty, settings, and locations. 

Avoid common mistakes

Every therapist gets 24/7 email and text support for any questions, concerns, or challenges. Ask us anything about travel therapy! 

Created by therapists. Created for change.

We are on a never ending mission to make travel therapy more transparent and understandable. Created by a single therapist, trusted by thousands of them.

What makes us different

Everyone is vetted

Through our vetting process we reject 60% of the agencies and recruiters who try to join Nomadicare, meaning you only get the best!

Private and secure

We will never sell your data and will only share it with vetted recruiters you have requested matches with. We will also never spam you!

It's completely free

Nomadicare is completely free to doesn’t take money from your pay package. We’ll never try to upsell you anything either!

Frequently asked questions

Nomadicare is not a staffing agency. We are a free matchmaking service for finding vetted recruiters who have the jobs you want.

We work with dozens of the best travel therapy agencies so you can compare pay packages from multiple agencies. 

We offer 24/7 email and sms support for all of your travel therapy questions (Housing, Taxes, Licensure, etc).

A travel therapist is a short-term healthcare worker that picks up temporary assignments in different locations and settings. You can travel locally (within your state) or you could choose to pursue an adventure across the country!

Learn more about travel therapy

It totally depends! Different agencies have different jobs and benefits! You also want agencies with unique and direct jobs. Through our vetting process we reject 60% of the agencies and recruiters who try to join Nomadicare, meaning you only get the best when you use Nomadicare!

You want to find short term furnished rentals, ideally month to month and affordable. The two most popular places to find housing are Furnished Finders and Facebook Groups.

If you find a place on sites like Airbnb, Vrbo, etc … before you book, message the host for long-term discount and month to month terms for 3 months.

It mostly comes down to a few things:

– Establish a tax home
– Maintain your tax home
– Duplicate your expenses
– Travel far enough away

Learn more about it here

Need Help? Get a free tax home consult with a vetted travel tax pro

There are three options:

– Your staffing agency’s insurance
– The Marketpcare (Healthcare.gov)
– Private insurance plans

About 60% of travelers choose their agencies plan, the other 40% choose private plans of the marketplace,

Private and marketplace plans allow you to more from agecny to agency wihtouh gaps in coverage or reapplying for insurnace. 

Marketplace plans will only work in one state, you’ll need to re-apply if you move between states.

Private plans offer the most flexibility, allowing you to apply once and travel freely with multiple agencies in multiple states. You can compare private plans with a vetted broker at nomadicare.com/insurance

Ask us anything! We’ve been doing this for 10 years and we’ve helped more than 30,000 therapists!

Send us a message

Quickly see which states and settings have the most jobs and highest pay for your specialty

Be the first to know when new jobs are posted in your preferred location and settings

Get tax home support and file your taxes with a vetted CPA you can trust

See each state’s requirements, costs, and timeline to get licensed in one place

Shop multiple plans from top providers with a vetted insurance advisor you can trust

Get answers to your most common questions about travel therapy!